Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Chloe Bag


My friend wanted to make this chloe look alike cake for her sister's birthday so she asked me if i could help. Of cos i was excited to dive into the challenge.

The cake was suppose to be taller but the base wasn't able to support the height so we had to trim it down alot.

I think my friend did an awesome job in mixing the right color for the bag. She also made the little intricate buckles at the top and base of the pouch.

I personally liked my zipper though the only thing you can see from this picture is the zipper tag.

One thing to remind everyone when you order a fondant cake is to never put the cake in the fridge cos when you take it out, it will cause the fondant to "sweat" and the fondant may tear off. Keep it in a cool and dry place. Air conditioned environment is preferred. :)

2 comments:

  1. Angie,I takes my hat off you! I was seriously wondering why are you selling a bag on this blog... even though I had seen the LV you made for Becky. But this one look extremely like the real thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man and I thought it's a real bag!

    ReplyDelete